COMPLETE WIND ANALYSIS TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS.
CHECKWIND.DLL is a wind calculation engine for determining all relevant aspects of wind loading across to a variety of building standards across Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the South Pacific utilising our groundbreaking Google Maps integration. All it takes is a single line of code!
- Automatic wind loading to AS/NZS 1170.2, ASCE 7-10 and TIA-222-G utilising our groundbreaking Google Maps integration.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic wind region determination.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Terrain/Height Multiplier (Mz,cat) averaging.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Define shielding buildings using satellite imagery for Shielding Multiplier (Ms) calculation.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic Topographic Multiplier (Mt) calculation.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic lee zone determination for New Zealand.
- ASCE 7-10/TIA-222-G: Automatic Basic Wind Speed (V) determination.
- ASCE 7-10/TIA-222-G: Directional Exposure Category (Kz) calculation.
- ASCE 7-10/TIA-222-G: Automatic Topographic Multiplier (Kzt) calculation.
- Support for Fiji, New Caledonia, Samoa, Tonga and Vanuatu.
- Automatic ground snow load determination to AS/NZS 1170.3 and ASCE 7-10.
CHECKWIND has over 350 registered users worldwide, representing the fields of construction, fabrication, power distribution, signage, structural engineering, and telecommunications.