SEAMLESS WIND ANALYSIS INTEGRATION FOR YOUR SOFTWARE.
CHECKWIND.DLL is a wind calculation engine for determining all relevant aspects of wind loading across to a variety of building standards across Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the South Pacific utilising our groundbreaking Google Maps integration. All it takes is a single line of code!
- Automatic wind loading to AS/NZS 1170.2, ASCE 7-10, ASCE 7-16 and TIA-222-G utilising our groundbreaking Google Maps integration.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic Wind Region and Lee Zone detection.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic terrain category detection for Terrain/Height Multiplier (Mz,cat) averaging calculation.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic structure detection for Shielding Multiplier (Ms) calculation.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic Topographic Multiplier (Mt) detection and calculation.
- ASCE 7-10/ASCE 7-16/TIA-222-G/TIA-222-H: Automatic Basic Wind Speed (V) detection.
- ASCE 7-10/ASCE 7-16/TIA-222-G/TIA-222-H: Automatic directional Exposure Category (Kz) detection and calculation.
- ASCE 7-10/ASCE 7-16/TIA-222-G/TIA-222-H: Automatic Topographic Factor (Kzt) detection and calculation.
- Automatic external and local pressure calculation for buildings.
- Support for Fiji, New Caledonia, Samoa, Tonga and Vanuatu.
- Generate a variety of satellite images for reporting.
- Generate site reports based on ShedSafe criteria.
CHECKWIND has over 350 registered users worldwide, representing the fields of construction, fabrication, power distribution, signage, structural engineering, and telecommunications.