COMPLETE WIND ANALYSIS IN A SINGLE CLICK.
CHECKWIND is an integrated wind calculation package for determining all relevant aspects of wind loading across to a variety of building standards across Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the South Pacific utilising our groundbreaking Google Maps integration. Integrate CHECKWIND into your existing software solutions using the CHECKWIND.API.
- Automatic wind load calculation to AS 4055, AS/NZS 1170.2, ASCE 7-10, ASCE 7-16, TIA-222-G and TIA-222-H.
- AS 4055: Automatic Wind Region detection.
- AS 4055: Automatic Terrain Category detection.
- AS 4055: Automatic Topographic Class detection.
- AS 4055: Automatic Shielding Class detection.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic Wind Region and Lee Zone detection.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic terrain category detection for Terrain/Height Multiplier (Mz,cat) averaging calculation.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic structure detection for Shielding Multiplier (Ms) calculation.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic Topographic Multiplier (Mt) detection and calculation.
- ASCE 7-10/ASCE 7-16/TIA-222-G/TIA-222-H: Automatic Basic Wind Speed (V) detection.
- ASCE 7-10/ASCE 7-16/TIA-222-G/TIA-222-H: Automatic directional Exposure Category (Kz) detection and calculation.
- ASCE 7-10/ASCE 7-16/TIA-222-G/TIA-222-H: Automatic Topographic Factor (Kzt) detection and calculation.
- Automatic internal, external and local pressure calculation for buildings.
- Support for Fiji, New Caledonia, Samoa, Tonga and Vanuatu.
- Choose between metric (mm, m, km, m², m/s, kPa) and imperial (in, ft, mi, ft², mph, psf) measurement units.
- Generate site reports based on ShedSafe criteria.
CHECKWIND has over 1000 registered users worldwide, representing the fields of construction, fabrication, power distribution, signage, structural engineering, and telecommunications.