COMPLETE WIND ANALYSIS IN A SINGLE CLICK.
CHECKWIND is an integrated wind calculation package for determining all relevant aspects of wind loading across to a variety of building standards across Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the South Pacific utilising our groundbreaking Google Maps integration. CHECKWIND can also be integrated with existing software solutions using CHECKWIND.DLL.
- Automatic wind loading to AS/NZS 1170.2, ASCE 7-10, ASCE 7-16 and TIA-222-G utilising our groundbreaking Google Maps integration.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic Wind Region and Lee Zone determination.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Terrain/Height Multiplier (Mz,cat) averaging.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic detection of shielding structures for Shielding Multiplier (Ms) calculation.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic Topographic Multiplier (Mt) calculation.
- ASCE 7-10/ASCE 7-16/TIA-222-G/TIA-222-H: Automatic Basic Wind Speed (V) determination.
- ASCE 7-10/ASCE 7-16/TIA-222-G/TIA-222-H: Directional Exposure Category (Kz) calculation.
- ASCE 7-10/ASCE 7-16/TIA-222-G/TIA-222-H: Automatic Topographic Factor (Kzt) calculation.
- Automatic external and local pressure calculation for buildings.
- Support for Fiji, New Caledonia, Samoa, Tonga and Vanuatu.
- Generate site reports based on ShedSafe criteria.
CHECKWIND has over 350 registered users worldwide, representing the fields of construction, fabrication, power distribution, signage, structural engineering, and telecommunications.