COMPLETE WIND ANALYSIS TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS.
CHECKWIND is an integrated wind calculation package for determining all relevant aspects of wind loading across to a variety of building standards across Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the South Pacific utilising our groundbreaking Google Maps integration. CHECKWIND can also be integrated with existing software solutions using CHECKWIND.DLL.
- Automatic wind loading to AS/NZS 1170.2, ASCE 7-10, ASCE 7-16 and TIA-222-G utilising our groundbreaking Google Maps integration.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic wind region determination.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Terrain/Height Multiplier (Mz,cat) averaging.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Define shielding buildings using satellite imagery for Shielding Multiplier (Ms) calculation.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic Topographic Multiplier (Mt) calculation.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic lee zone determination for New Zealand.
- ASCE 7-10/ASCE 7-16/TIA-222-G: Automatic Basic Wind Speed (V) determination.
- ASCE 7-10/ASCE 7-16/TIA-222-G: Directional Exposure Category (Kz) calculation.
- ASCE 7-10/ASCE 7-16/TIA-222-G: Automatic Topographic Factor (Kzt) calculation.
- Automatic external and local pressure calculation for buildings.
- Support for Fiji, New Caledonia, Samoa, Tonga and Vanuatu.
- Automatic ground snow load determination to AS/NZS 1170.3 and ASCE 7-10.
CHECKWIND has over 350 registered users worldwide, representing the fields of construction, fabrication, power distribution, signage, structural engineering, and telecommunications.