COMPLETE WIND ANALYSIS IN A SINGLE CLICK.
CHECKWIND is an integrated wind calculation package for determining all relevant aspects of wind loading across to a variety of building standards across Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the South Pacific utilising our groundbreaking Google Maps integration. CHECKWIND can also be integrated with existing software solutions using CHECKWIND.DLL.
- Automatic wind loading to AS/NZS 1170.2, ASCE 7-10, ASCE 7-16 and TIA-222-G utilising our groundbreaking Google Maps integration.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic Wind Region and Lee Zone detection.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic terrain category detection for Terrain/Height Multiplier (Mz,cat) averaging calculation.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic structure detection for Shielding Multiplier (Ms) calculation.
- AS/NZS 1170.2: Automatic Topographic Multiplier (Mt) detection and calculation.
- ASCE 7-10/ASCE 7-16/TIA-222-G/TIA-222-H: Automatic Basic Wind Speed (V) detection.
- ASCE 7-10/ASCE 7-16/TIA-222-G/TIA-222-H: Automatic directional Exposure Category (Kz) detection and calculation.
- ASCE 7-10/ASCE 7-16/TIA-222-G/TIA-222-H: Automatic Topographic Factor (Kzt) detection and calculation.
- Automatic external and local pressure calculation for buildings.
- Support for Fiji, New Caledonia, Samoa, Tonga and Vanuatu.
- Generate site reports based on ShedSafe criteria.
CHECKWIND has over 350 registered users worldwide, representing the fields of construction, fabrication, power distribution, signage, structural engineering, and telecommunications.