CHECKPOLE v3.1.0 is now live and can be downloaded here. This update was focused on improving the user experience and bringing wind analysis functionality in line with our recently released CHECKWIND software. New features and enhancements include:
- Automatically determine Annual Recurrence Intervals based on Structure Importance Level and Design Life.
- Connection components failing geometry checks highlighted in red.
- Improved area load wizards.
- Improved Shielding Multiplier (Ms) wizard.
- Improved accuracy of elastic critical buckling loads, which until now have been slightly conservative.
- Improved connection design resulting in more economical designs.
- Improved summary and detailed reporting.
- Improved Rocla Proforma exporting based on the worst case wind direction.
- Export design parameters to drive CAD applications such as AutoCAD, Inventor and Navisworks.
- Improved error reporting.
- Function to Reset Application Settings in case of corrupted user settings.
CHECKPOLE v2.1.0 is now live and can be downloaded here. New features and enhancements include:
- Edit monopole and fatigue design settings in the relevant design tab, making way for additional local and international codes in the near future.
- Optional auto-logout for online licence users if your machine is inactive for 15 minutes. You can toggle this option on/off in Licence > Details.
- Support for proxy server authentication.
CHECKPOLE v2.0.0 is now live and can be downloaded here. It’s a complete rethink of several concepts present from the very beginning. New features and enhancements include:
- The Wind and Map tabs have been consolidated into a single control panel and integrated with Google Maps for calculating wind loads.
- Define the extent of averaging zones by clicking on the map.
- The lag and averaging zones for the Terrain Height Multiplier (Mz,cat) are displayed. Each terrain category has a unique colour.
- Define the location and extent of shielding structures using satellite imagery and estimate their heights automatically using Google Street View.
- The shielding zone and shielding structures for the Shielding Multiplier (Ms) are displayed.
- Calculate the Topographic Multiplier (Mt) for all 8 wind directions instantly. Testing so far has proved promising, but please get in touch if you notice anything strange.
- Monopole and Fatigue Design tabs now display all cross-sections in a single data table.
- The monopole library has been updated, and now contains over 200 standard GridComm, Rocla, and Transfield monopoles.
- An improved pad foundation analysis algorithm which can greatly reduces the analysis time.
- View currently active licence users in Licence > Details.
- Support for smaller screen resolutions and high DPI displays.
- New feedback system: send us a smile (or a frown) and let us know your thoughts!
CHECKPOLE v1.3.0 is now live and can be downloaded here. New features and enhancements include:
- Complete base plate design for grouted and ungrouted cases, including plate thickness checks, grout pad bearing checks, and compression zone visualisation. Previous versions have assumed base plates are ungrouted and calculated bolt forces based on an elastic stress distribution, which leads very conservative bolt forces when the base plate is actually grouted.
- The specific component design ratios are now displayed in the status bar along the bottom. Previous versions just listed whether the component passed or failed.
- Copy and delete foundation strata layers with a single click.
- Improved summary and detailed reporting.
CHECKPOLE v1.2.0 is now live and can be downloaded here. New features and enhancements include:
- Calculate headframe loads using the headframe wizard.
- Calculate Terrain Height Multiplier (Mz,cat) averaging with an allowance for up to 4 different terrain categories per wind direction.
- Copy and delete area, point, and linear loads with a single click.
- A tweaking of the pad foundation analysis, which sometimes took far too to converge depending on pad geometry.
- Fixed a bug causing an error when the screen was minimised.
CHECKPOLE v1.1.0 is now live and can be downloaded here. New features and enhancements include:
- Ancillary design load wizard: specify the type, quantity and bearing of ancillaries (standard or custom) to calculate the projected width, Cd, ESA and mass of a group of ancillaries.
- Create, export, and import your own custom ancillary library.
- An updated collection of standard ancillaries, including tri-sector antennas from a range of manufacturers and RFS panel antennas.