CHECKPOLE v6.3.0 is now live and can be downloaded here. New features and enhancements include:
- SHAFT: Introduction of the Geometry Wizard to build simple poles in seconds.
- SHAFT: Insert new pole segments above existing segments.
- SHAFT: Type 4 openings can now be added to polygonal poles.
- CONNECTIONS: Add backing rings to base connections.
- SITE: Ignore detected topographic features for analysis by clicking “Review…” and then clicking on the topographic feature.
- LOADS: Custom ancillaries are now saved to the *.ckp file to ensure compatibility when sharing files.
- CASES: Edit load factors for all standard load cases.
- FATIGUE: Gusset plates now accounted for in fatigue design calculations, reducing assumed stress values.
- ToolTip text support added; hover your mouse over an input to find out more information about it.