CHECKPOLE v3.1.0 is now live and can be downloaded here. This update was focused on improving the user experience and bringing wind analysis functionality in line with our recently released CHECKWIND software. New features and enhancements include:
- Automatically determine Annual Recurrence Intervals based on Structure Importance Level and Design Life.
- Connection components failing geometry checks highlighted in red.
- Improved area load wizards.
- Improved Shielding Multiplier (Ms) wizard.
- Improved accuracy of elastic critical buckling loads, which until now have been slightly conservative.
- Improved connection design resulting in more economical designs.
- Improved summary and detailed reporting.
- Improved Rocla Proforma exporting based on the worst case wind direction.
- Export design parameters to drive CAD applications such as AutoCAD, Inventor and Navisworks.
- Improved error reporting.
- Function to Reset Application Settings in case of corrupted user settings.
CHECKPOLE v2.1.0 is now live and can be downloaded here. New features and enhancements include:
- Edit monopole and fatigue design settings in the relevant design tab, making way for additional local and international codes in the near future.
- Optional auto-logout for online licence users if your machine is inactive for 15 minutes. You can toggle this option on/off in Licence > Details.
- Support for proxy server authentication.
CHECKPOLE v2.0.0 is now live and can be downloaded here. It’s a complete rethink of several concepts present from the very beginning. New features and enhancements include:
- The Wind and Map tabs have been consolidated into a single control panel and integrated with Google Maps for calculating wind loads.
- Define the extent of averaging zones by clicking on the map.
- The lag and averaging zones for the Terrain Height Multiplier (Mz,cat) are displayed. Each terrain category has a unique colour.
- Define the location and extent of shielding structures using satellite imagery and estimate their heights automatically using Google Street View.
- The shielding zone and shielding structures for the Shielding Multiplier (Ms) are displayed.
- Calculate the Topographic Multiplier (Mt) for all 8 wind directions instantly. Testing so far has proved promising, but please get in touch if you notice anything strange.
- Monopole and Fatigue Design tabs now display all cross-sections in a single data table.
- The monopole library has been updated, and now contains over 200 standard GridComm, Rocla, and Transfield monopoles.
- An improved pad foundation analysis algorithm which can greatly reduces the analysis time.
- View currently active licence users in Licence > Details.
- Support for smaller screen resolutions and high DPI displays.
- New feedback system: send us a smile (or a frown) and let us know your thoughts!