CHECKPOLE v5.7.0 is now live and can be downloaded here. New features and enhancements include:
- User interface improvements to maximise usable screen area.
- Significant speed improvements using multithreading.
- AS/NZS 1170: Improvements to Terrain Category detection and Terrain/Height Multiplier (Mz,cat) calculation for New Zealand sites.
- TIA-222-G/TIA-222-H: Improvements to Exposure Category detection and Velocity Pressure Coefficient (Kz) calculation.
- TIA-222-G/TIA-222-H: Introduction of Average Elevation methodology for Topography Factor (Kzt) calculation.
- Introduction of connection design to CSA S37.
- Detailed Connection Design calculations now available under Design > Connections subtab.
- Site Report now available under Document tab.