CHECKPOLE v5.3.0 is now live and can be downloaded here. New features and enhancements include:
- Updates to Terrain Category, shielding structures and Exposure Category detection algorithms to account for recent changes to Google’s map data format.
- TIA-222-G/TIA-222-H: Updated ice wind speed maps for Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and American Samoa.
- TIA-222-G/TIA-222-H: Improved Topography Factor (Kzt) calculation including an option to adopt Crown Castle reference ENG-PRC-10040 design methodology.
- TIA-222-G/TIA-222-H: View average upwind terrain level in Topography Factor (Kzt) review dialog.
- Introduction of TIA-222-H Section 4.8.2 criteria leading to less conservative cross-section calculations at openings for steel monopoles.