CHECKPOLE v4.0.0 is now live and can be downloaded here. New features and enhancements include:
- Introduction of TIA-222-G wind loading and design, enabling CHECKPOLE to be used for analysis and design of monopoles across the world.
- TIA-222-G: Automatic Basic Wind Speed (V) determination for the United States, including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and American Samoa.
- TIA-222-G: Automatic Topographic Multiplier (Kzt) calculation which checks 16 wind directions in seconds, accounts for upwind shielding features, and produces a terrain profile for each direction that can be interrogated by clicking on the feature points.
- AS/NZS 1170: Improvements to Topographic Multiplier (Mt) calculation including refined feature detection and filtering of non-relevant features.
- Google Places Autocomplete integration for site address searches.
- CHECKPOLE will automatically determine which of the available international design standards are required based on the monopole properties and site location.
- Introduction of NZS 3404 shaft design.
- Introduction of TIA-222-G shaft deign.