CHECKPOLE v4.0.0 is now live and can be downloaded here. New features and enhancements include:
- Introduction of TIA-222-G wind loading and design, enabling CHECKPOLE to be used for analysis and design of monopoles across the world.
- Automatic basic wind speed (V) determination for the United States, including Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and American Samoa.
- Automated Topographic Multiplier (Kzt) calculation engine which checks 16 wind directions in seconds, accounts for upwind shielding features, and produces a terrain profile for each direction that can be interrogated by clicking on the feature points.
- Refinement of the Topographic Multiplier (Mt) calculation engine for AS/NZS 1170.2 with improved topographic feature detection and filtering of non-relevant features.
- Google Places Autocomplete integration for site address searches.
- CHECKPOLE will automatically determine which of the available international design standards are required based on the monopole properties and site location. Users can change this selection at any time.
- Introduction of NZS 3404 for steel monopole design.