After nearly 30 months of development and industry consultation, CHECKPOLE v1.0.0 is now fit for human consumption and is available to download and/or purchase. We’re so confident you’ll love it, we’re offering a free 1 month trial of CHECKPOLE Plus with with no upfront payment required. New features and enhancements include:
- Full screen view.
- Over 100 standard GridComm, Rocla, and Transfield monopoles including openings and connection details.
- Create or import your own custom monopole library which can be saved and exported.
- Updated sign panel design load wizard with graphical user interface.
- Use the new “Map” tab to connect to Google Maps to search for your site using satellite images.
- Both load and capacity are graphed together in “Analysis” tab.
- Click on graphs in the “Analysis” tab to find out more information about a specific point.
- View monopole design information and calculations for 4 load cases and 8 wind cases.
- “Connections” tab now overlays the wind axes on the connection drawing. View connection design information for 4 load cases and 8 wind cases by clicking on the diagram.
- View fatigue design information for 2 load cases and 8 wind cases.
- “Structure” tab now overlays the wind axes on the foundation drawing. View foundation design information for 4 load cases and 8 wind cases by clicking on the diagram.
- Choose between summary and detailed reporting options in the “Report” tab.
- Dongle and floating licence capabilities for upgraded users.
There are also countless improvements behind the scenes, leading to a more robust and stable package. In saying that, the real world always presents untested environments for new software; so if you find yourself having issues, please let us know and we’ll do our best to resolve them immediately.